Sunday, March 2, 2008

Here is a picture of Asher in his Grandpa G's arms.  Grandpa G and Gramita came to visit our newest addition when he was only four days old.  

Today, however, we are on day 10 of Asher's life and he is spending the majority of it SLEEPING!  Caleb is outside riding his big wheel as Matt washes the cars.  Brody and Asher are both napping and I just woke up from a cat-nap myself.  

I loved the first week of our littlest boy's life and can't believe that it is over.  Matt returns to work tomorrow and I will be on my own with our brood.  Yes, feel free to pray for me!  Our new neighborhood friends and the church family we've been adopted into have been a tremendous blessing to us.  We've received an outpouring of meals, gifts, and love like I hadn't imagined we would given our new arrival to town.  And then there has been my mom, coming as often as possible and loving on our two eldest.  It's possible that they love her best right now, and that is okay by me... for she is loving THEM the best while we are learning how to take care of our three.

1 comment:

Fabian Fibonacci said...

Wendy, he really is so cute! Wow, you make beautiful boys!
Alison