Monday, March 17, 2008

God Bless Grandma!  I prayed that the boys wouldn't experience too much grief over my divided attention, and God answered my prayer by sending "Grandma!"  The boys shout for joy when she arrives, they cry when she leaves, and then they long for her when she's gone.  (Sometimes I'll find Brody looking forlorn and ask him what is wrong.  He ALWAYS ANSWERS THIS QUESTION with, "I miss Nama.")   When she is with us she gives them all of her love and attention.  As a matter of fact, I think that this shot of her with Asher (giving him his first bottle yesterday) is one of only a handful of times she's held him.  She's always busy playing horses, dinosaurs, cars....  or cleaning up my kitchen.  Oh, if only she could live with us until the boys all go to COLLEGE!

No comments: