Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hawaii 2012


Our Family wrapped up the Summer of 2012 with a trip to Hawaii.  It was the highlight of the boys year, to be sure!  This trip was an incredible gift to us from my Dad and Step-Mom.  Here are a few pictures of our little Party of Five before all of our boy cousins descended upon the shores of Oahu, making it a party of 15...


U.S.S. Arizona Memorial


Diamond Head


Brody's first encounter with the warm waters of Hawaii 


Lots of laughter


Catching crabs with Dad in the tidepools



Exploring a cave


Our Sunset Cruise


The highlight of the catamaran cruise was when I overheard Caleb telling the Captain of the boat, "My Mom decided to follow Christ for the rest of her life when she was on a Catamaran in Hawaii 20 years ago."  Caleb looked up to find me smiling at him and gave me this smile right back.  The Captain changed the subject.





Aloha

No comments: